- Visit Laxmi Narayan Temple and India Gate during guided tour of Delhi’s attractions
- Explore the beautiful structure of the Taj Mahal in Agra
- Stop at FatehpurSikri, the old deserted capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar (On the way to Jaipur)
- Shopping in the local bazaar of Jaipur along with sightseeing
- Explore the magnificent structures of Mehrangarh Fort and JaswantThada in Jodhpur
- Halt at the famous Ranakpur temples, one of the 7 wonders of India (On the way to Udaipur)
- Visit City Palace and FatehSagar Lake in Udaipur
Day 1: Arrive - Delhi
On arriving in Delhi, meet our Annam representative who helps you in assisted transfer to your hotel. The day is at leisure. Staying overnight in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi
The second day of the tour is booked for visiting the attractions of Old (after lunch) and New Delhi (after breakfast). The list of attractions is going to include Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate, Parliament House, Jama Masjid, Red Fort and Gandhi memorial. In the evening, attend sound and light show. Overnight in Delhi.
Day 3: Delhi - Agra
Begin driving to Agra, after having your breakfast. Once you reach Agra, complete the check- in formalities at your hotel. Later, leave for sightseeing where you cover attractions like the Taj Mahal – one of the Seven Wonders of the World, a beautiful white-marble mausoleum. The other visit of the day is Agra Fort, an amazing architectural masterpiece, also known as Red Fort. In the last, visit the Itmad-ud-daula`s Tomb. Staying overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Agra - Jaipur
On day 4, once you have your breakfast, hit the road to go to Jaipur. On the way, stop at FatehpurSikri, the old deserted capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Explore its various structures including Jama Masjid, BulandDarwaza, Palace of Jodha Bai, BirbalBhawan and Panch Mahal. Once you reach Jaipur, you get an assisted transfer to one of our listed hotels. The rest of the day is free for leisure activities such as exploring the local market or relishing the sumptuous food. Stay overnight.
Day 5: Jaipur
The morning of the 5th day of the tour is for a short-trip to Amber fort where you will enjoy an elephant ride to go its entrance as it is located on a hilltop. Have lunch and continue with sightseeing including the City Palace that has beautiful courtyards, gardens and other structures which are a perfect blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. The other visits are JantarMantar, the Royal Observatory, Ram Niwas Gardens and Hawa Mahal. If time permits, you can shop at the Bazaar etc. Stay overnight.
Day 6: Jaipur - Jodhpur
On the morning of the 6th day, hit the road to go to Jodhpur. Upon arrival, check in at your pre-booked hotel. The day is free for leisure activities where you can stroll around the market, can taste the Rajasthani delicacies, can have a chit-chat with the locals and so on. Stay overnight.
Day 7: Jodhpur
Today, you visit the attractions of Jodhpur. The first visit is the Mehrangarh fort – situated 400 feet above the city, it is one of the largest forts of India. The next visit of the day is JaswantThada –an architectural marvel made up of white marble and later, a group of royal cenotaphs. Have lunch at a palace hotel. The other part of the day is for exploring the market where you can shop for fine handicrafts such as embroidered shoes, Jodhpuri pants (breeches), metal knick-knacks, painting, silverware, tie and dye fabrics and more. Stay overnight in Jodhpur.
Day 8: Jodhpur - Ranakpur - Udaipur
After breakfast on day 8, start driving towards Udaipur. On the way, you halt at the Ranakpur temples – a well-known Jain pilgrimage center, also referred to as one of the 7 wonders of India. Known as Chaturmukh group of temples, they are every year visited by devotees in large number. Once you reach Udaipur, complete the check-in formalities at your pre-booked hotel. Spend the day at leisure in doing the activities of your interest. Stay overnight.
Day 9: Udaipur
Post breakfast, the day is fixed for sightseeing. The list of visits of the day include City Palace- a palace complex constructed by Maharaja Udai Sing amidst Lake Pichola, Jagdish Temple- earlier known as the temple of Jagannath Rai that is dedicated to Lord Vishnu, FatehSagar Lake- an artificial lake known as the pride of Udaipur, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari –the courtyard of Queen`s friends and BhartiyaLok Kala Mandir – a famous museum housing an amazing collection of Rajasthan`s folk articles. Stay overnight.
Day 10: Udaipur - Delhi
Today is the last of the tour when you get transferred to the airport to board a flight to Delhi. Once you arrive, get transferred to your hotel. The day is free. If you want then you can simply relax in your room or can indulge in leisure activities. Post dinner, get transferred to the airport to board an onward flight.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- 9 Nights Accommodation in hotels Double sharing room basis.
- Daily breakfast in hotel.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Chauffeured Aircondition car for all transfers and tours as per program
- Local English Speaking during sightseeing as per itinerary
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur
- Boat ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any entrance fee to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above