- Visit to Shanti Stupa that is beautifully illuminated at night
- Guided tour tomajor tourist hotspots like Magnetic Hill, Sangam of Indus and Zanskar river
- Explore Thiksey Monastery for the most photographed statue of Maitreya Buddha in India.
- Full day excursion to Pangong Lake
Day 1 : Delhi - Leh
Board an early morning flight to Leh from Delhi. Upon arrival at KushokBakula Airport, in Leh, meet our representative who’ll escort you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel. Spend the day resting for high altitude acclimatization. In the evening take a leisurely walk to the local market and visit Shanti Stupa that is beautifully illuminated at night. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Leh
The next day after breakfast, proceed to visit Khardongla Pass- the world highest motorable pass. During the drive to Khardongla Pass experience the picturesque view along the winding roads. Later in the day embark on a sightseeing trip covering major hotspots like visit to Magnetic Hill, Sangam of Indus and Zanskar river and Thiksey Monastery which showcases the most photographed statue of Maitreya Buddha in India. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Leh
In the morning after breakfast, enjoy a full day excursion to Pangong Lake. The Pangong lake is one of the most amazing Lakes in the entire Himalayan region. The lake is set to change color 3 to 4 times a day. You may shop at the local market of Leh. Return back to the hotel in the evening. Rejoice overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 : Leh - Departure
Next morning transfer to Early morning transfer to KushokBakula airport to board the flight for your onward destination.
Terms &Conditions :
- Trip prices are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only.
- Prices are valid from May 1st until Oct end 2016
- Trips are materialized subject to minimum 2 persons or maximum 6 persons together.
- We hold the right to alter the tour schedule incase of bed weather & other conditions beyond our control that might effect the normal itinerary.
- 50% advance payment is required to book the trip on definite basis and balance payments to be cleared before departure of the tour.
- The meals at the hotel are Buffet style. Incase of pure veg meals (No onion/no garlic) advance intimation is must.
- During day sightseeing tours, lunch would mostly be packed boxes so in such a case hot lunch may not be possible.
- Meals at the hotel or other services not utilized during the tour shall be not liable for any kind of refund from the tour price.
- For further details please contact your travel agent.
Child Policy :
- Children below 5 years of age are free on sharing bed with parents.
- Children between. 5 – 12 years are liable for taking an extra bed.
- However children between 5 – 12 years sharing bed with parents will have to pay for extra.
- All children above 12 years of age shall be treated as adult and will have to take an extra bed as mentioned in the trip price list
Supplement costs for extra services (net rates) :
- Local Guide for sightseeing :Rs. 1500 Per Day
- Exclusive Ladakhi Cultural Show :Rs. 7000/- for 01 hour show at the hotel lawn/terrace
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Twin sharing accommodation (Double room) at all places in Hotels / Camps as applicable to the itinerary.
- Meals as per the package. (lunch on long day tours will be either box packed or in local restaurants enroute)
- Welcome drink on arrival with cookies and biscuits.
- Airport transfer in Leh.
- Exclusive sightseeing & excursions by one non ac Toyota Qualis / Scorpio / Tavera / Mahindra Xylo vehicles, the same car shall do the complete itinerary. (maximum 6 persons are possible in one vehicle, for more than 6 please ask for separate rates)
- Wildlife fee for Tso-Moriri Lake, Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley areas which are protected wildlife sanctuaries in Ladakh.
- Inner line permit for restricted areas of Nubra, Pangong and Tsomoriri areas (Guest are required to bring one a photocopy of their photo identity proof along with them )
- All applicable taxes.
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) Leh Environment fee (Students should bring their school ID)
- Domestic airfare
- Tour guide.
- Monastery entrances fee.
- Camel riding fee.
- Personal items like mineral water, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Extra meals / room services / bottled beverages consumed at the hotel.
- Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Porterage & tips at the airport, Hotel/Camp staff & drivers.