- Visit to Red Fort
- Fun activities at the Kingdom of Dreams
- Sightseeing at Raj Ghat, RashtrapatiBhavan, Parliament House, India Gate (War Memorial Arch), Laxminarayan Temple, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium and Feroz Shah Kotla stadium
- Visit to Akshardham temple, Lotus Temple
- Explore Mughal Era at Agra Fort, Itimad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal
Day 01: Delhi - Kingdom of Dreams - Delhi
On reaching Delhi airport, meet our Annam representative who assists you while you take a transfer to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel and then leave for sightseeing around the capital city, Delhi.
Begin with a visit to one of the major attractions of Delhi, The Red Fort. The Red Fort was built by Shah Jahan, back in 1648. This iconic symbol of the country takes one back to the Mughal era. Later, visit Kingdom of Dreams which is the ultimate entertainment destination in Delhi.
The place presents a great blend of India’s culture, heritage, art and crafts. Walk through the culture gully and explore the various colors of India. After enjoying cultural shows, return to the hotel for dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Delhi - Agra
After having your breakfast in the morning, go for sightseeing around Delhi. Visit famous attractions of Delhi such as Akshardham temple, Lotus Temple. Return to the hotel for lunch. Later, start driving towards Agra. On reaching Agra, check-in at the hotel.
You can spend the rest of the evening at leisure or take a stroll around the place. Later, return to the hotel for dinner. Have a comfortable stay at night.
Day 03: Agra - Delhi
Begin this morning with delicious breakfast and then leave for sightseeing around the City of Love, Agra. Visit Agra Fort, Itimad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal - One of the Seven Wonder of the World.
Witness the rich past of the Mughal Era and flip back the pages of the history. Later, start driving back to Delhi. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Departure from Delhi
This morning, have your breakfast and then leave for a visit to major attractions like Raj Ghat, RashtrapatiBhavan, Parliament House, India Gate (War Memorial Arch), Laxminarayan Temple, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium and Feroz Shah Kotla stadium.
All these attractions hold much importance and they represent the capital city Delhi at its best. Later, visit other attractions like QutubMinar and Humayun tomb. Later, drive towards the airport for your onward journey. The tour ends here.
- Transportation Swift OrEitos For 4 Days Delhi Sightseeing
- Toll Gate, Parking, Driver Batta, all Included
- 2 Night Stay at Hotel Elegance DELHI 2 Sharing Per Room A/c
- 1 Night Stay at Hotel Taj Inn AGRA 2 Sharing Per Room A/c
- 3 Breakfast + 3 Lunch + 3 Dinner (Veg & Non-Veg)
- Delhi Sightseeing
- Agra Sightseeing
- All Tax’s included