- Offer prayer in Bhulwani Mata Mandir
- Visit Panchpula in Dalhousie
- Visit Mini Switzerland of India, Khajjiar
- Enjoy Boating in Khajjiar Lake
Day 1: Pathankot- Dalhousie
On your arrival in Pathankot, meet our representative and get assisted transfer to Dalhousie. As you reach Dalhousie, check in at a hotel and relax. Rest of the day is to be spent at leisure. The town is built around five hills topped with snow and covered with lush greenery. Dalhousie is prettified with the existence of flawless art, colorful temples, handicrafts and an ancient Hindu culture. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Dalhousie
After breakfast, get set to explore this picturesque town. You start your Dalhousie sightseeing with Panchpula; adorned with natural water pools and a monument built in the memory of SardarAjit Singh (Freedom fighter), Panchpula can be listed as one of the topmost attractions of Dalhousie. The spot where Subhash Chandra Bose spent plenty of time contemplating (SubhashBaoli) is to be visited next. Afterwards, offer sincere prayers in a popular temple of Dalhousie; Bhulwani Mata Mandir at Bara Pathar. Have dinner and stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Dalhousie - Khajjiar& Back
Upon breakfast, proceed to Khajjiar. Lush green meadows of this town have lead to its christening as The Mini Switzerland of India. This name has officially been given to Khajjiar because its landscape looks similar to that of Switzerland. At the middle of the foothills is the picturesque Khajjiar Lake, tranquil and serene. On reaching Khajjiar, check in at the hotel. The day is to be spent at leisure. Have dinner and stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 4:Dalhousie- Pathankot
After breakfast, you are provided assisted transfer to Pathankot. From Pathankot, you catch your train or flight for your onward journey.
Rates are subject to availability at the above mentioned hotels in base category of room.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- 03Night Accommodation at Dalhousie on twin / triple sharing basis.
- 03 B/fast & Dinner at Hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by private car.
- All Taxes.
- Any expenses incurred due to Exigencies.
- Travel Insurance.
- Monument /Camera fees.
- Any personal expenses like laundary, shopping, tips etc.
- Air & Train fair.
- Heater Charges per night.
- Any Adventure Activities.
- 01 -04 Pax : 01 Indigo / Swift Dezire
- 05 – 06 Pax : Innova / Tavera / Xylo