- Seek blessings at Mansa Devi Temple
- Explore the beautiful attractions of Chandigarh
- Visit Naina Devi Temple, Chintpurni, Sheetla Devi Temple
- Seek blessings at Jwala Ji, BhagulaMukhi, Chamunda Devi Temple and Kangra Devi Temple
- Sightseeing at Dharamshala- Dalai Lama Monastery and Bhagsu Nag temple
- Darshan at Vaishno Devi Temple
- Pay a visit to the attractions of Amritsar- Wagah Border, JallianwalaBagh
Day 1 : Delhi / Chandigarh via Mansa Devi Temple - 6 hours
After reaching Delhi, leave for Chandigarh. On your way to Chandigarh, visit Mata Mansa Devi Temple. Dedicated to Maa Mansa, Mata Mansa Devi Temple is one of the most revered temples across the country. People from all over visit the temple to seek the blessings of Maa Mansa.
Leave for Chandigarh after Darshan. On reaching Chandigarh, check-in at the hotel. Go for sightseeing at the attractions of Chandigarh. Visit the famous Sukhana Lake, Rock Garden and Tower of Shadows. Enjoy a comfortable stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Chandigarh - Nainadevi (125 Km 2hrs ) - Chintpurni/Sheetladevi (150 Km. 2 ½ hrs) – Kangra (70 Km 1 ½ hrs)
Drive towards Naina Devi Temple (Bilaspur) this morning. To reach the temple at the hill top, you can use the stairs or travel through a cable car. One of the 51 Shaktipeethas, Naina Devi Temple is a popular pilgrimage site in Himachal Pradesh. It is the place where the eyes of Sati fell down.
After Darshan, leave for Sheetla Devi Temple which is dedicated to Mata Sheetla Devi. Also visit Chintpurni Temple, a sacred temple that holds immense religious importance. It is believed that those who wish for something from a true heart, their wishes are fulfilled.
Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Kangra - Jwalaji (35 Km 1 hr.) / BhagulaMukhi / Kangra Devi / Mata KapalPathri / Mata Kangraji /Mata Jawalaji
This morning, leave for Dharamshala. On arrival, complete all the check-in formalities at the hotel. Seek blessings at Mata Jwalaji Temple, a revered temple dedicated to Goddess Jwalamukhi. The temple has nine permanent flames that have been named after goddesses- Mahakali, Unpurna, Chandi, Hinglaj, BindhyaBasni, Maha Lakshmi, Saraswati, Ambika and Anji Devi.
Post Darshan, visit MaaBhagulaMukhi Temple and take the blessings of MaaBhagula who is known to be the source of every knowledge of the universe. Visit Kangra Devi Temple where MaaKangra is worshipped in the form of a ‘pindi’.
You are free to spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Kangra.
Day 4 : Kangra – Chamunda Devi (70km. 1½ hrs.) - Dharamshala (30km. 30 Minutes) – Dalai Lama Monastery
Go for Darshan at Chamunda Devi Mandir in the morning. One of the seven mother goddesses, Chamunda Devi is also known as Chamundi. Devotees from all over visit the temple to seek the blessings of MaaChamunda. Go for sightseeing around Dharamshala in the afternoon. Visit attractions like Dalai Lama Monastery and Bhagsu Nag temple.
Get back to the hotel by evening and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Dharamshala / Katra (250 Km. 5 - 6 hrs.)
Leave for Katra via Jammu this morning. On arriving in Katra, check-in at the hotel. Spend the day the way you like. You can go to explore the local market of Katra. Overnight stay at Katra.
Day 6 : KatraVaishno Devi
This day, you go for Darshan at Vaishno Devi. Early in the morning, start trekking to the Vaishno Devi Shrine. One of the holiest shrines in India, Vaishno Devi Temple is the abode of MaaVaishno Devi, who is also known as Mata Rani. MaaVaishno is considered a manifestation of Mother Goddess.
People from all over the world visit the temple to seek blessings of MaaVaishno. People believe that no prayer goes unanswered from the temple of MaaVaishno. Trek back to Katra after Darshan at the temple. On reaching, get back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 7 : Katra / Amritsar - (270 Km. 5 - 6 hrs.)
Start driving to Amritsar and en-route visit Wagah border. A popular attraction of Amritsar, Wagah border is the border connecting India and Pakistan. The key highlight of the place is the evening ceremony that takes place every day. Later, go back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 8 : Amritsar / Delhi – (500 Km. 9 hrs.)
Enjoy your breakfast and checkout from the hotel. Begin the sightseeing tour of Amritsar with a visit to Harmandir Sahib, also known as the Golden Temple. Later, visit JallianwalaBagh, a place holding a lot of historical significance. It is the area which commemorates the massacre commissioned by General Dyer during the British Rule. Later, get dropped at the Airport or Railway station and carry on with your onward journey.
- Nau Devi DarshanTour : Tariff Chart
- No. of PAX Price
- Min 02 24,750 per/person
- Min 04 18,500 per/person
- Min 06 15,750 per/person
- Min 12/15 15,500 per/person
*Hotel to be Provided for Nau Devi Darshan
No. of Days Schedule Hotels
- Day 1 Delhi - Chandigarh via Mansa Devi Temple Hotel Palmdel / Hotel City Heart premium
- Day 2 Chandigarh - Nainadevi - Chintpurni/Sheetladevi – Kagra Hotel Deejay By One Earth/ Similar
- Day 3 Kagra - Jwalaji/BhagulaMukhi - Kangra Devi Hotel Deejay By One Earth/ Similar
- Day 4 Kagra –Chanumnda Devi - Dharamshala Snow Crest / Hotel Triund Regency
- Day 5 Dharamsala - Katra Hotel Durga Place / Similar
- Day 6 KatraVaishno Devi Hotel Durga Place / Similar
- Day 7 Katra - Amritsar Pearl Inn & Suites / Hotel La Cascade
- Day 8 Amritsar - Delhi NA
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Welcome Drink will be provided on arrival at hotel.
- Accomodation: One Deluxe Room will be provided on Twin sharing basis.
- Meals : Daily (Except first day Breakfast will not be provided ) Breakfast & Dinner will be provided in Hotel.
- Transfer and All Sightseeing as per tour itinerary will be cover with AC Vehicle as per tour itinerary for 2/4 Pax Indigo or Dezire, 5/6 PaxInnova, 7/12/15 Tempo Traveller (AC will note operation in Hills).
- Pickup & Drop from Delhi to Amritsar
- Toll, Tax ,Parking fee and Driver Allowance
- All Taxes
- Any airfare & Train fare.
- Any extra, extension and optional tour then the above.
- All items of personal nature
- Monastery entrances
- Extra cost for hotel and transfers in case of flight cancellation and road blocks.
- Liabilities due to medical emergencies and evacuation involved
- Tips etc.