- Wildlife viewing at the Jambughoda wildlife sanctuary
- Visit tribal villages near Chhota Udaipur and Uthelia
- Explore Champaner- a UNESCO World heritage site
- Halt at Lothal, one of the important cities of Harappan civilization, en-route Bhavnagar
- Shopping at the local Bazaar of Bhavnagar
- Visit to 863 rock-cut Jain temples of Palitana, an important Jain religious site
- Visit the vintage car collection of the Maharaja of Gondal
- Explore Wankaner Palace Museum during sightseeing in Wankaner, an erstwhile princely state
Day 01: Arrival in Ahmedabad
Arrive at Ahmedabad airport or railway station and begin driving to Jambugodha (around 182 kms). On arrival, complete the check-in formalities at your pre-booked hotel. Later, proceed to Jambughoda wildlife sanctuary, former private hunting village of the Prince of Jambughoda. During the safari, you may spot animal species like Leopard, Jackal, Sloth Bear, Four-horned antelopes, Wild Boar and Blue Bull. The evening is scheduled for a visit to the nearby village. Stay overnight.
Day 02: Jambugodha - Chhota Udaipur – Jambugodha
After breakfast on day 2, leave for an excursion to Chotta Udaipur, a princely state, earlier known as RewaKantha (around 73 kms). Once you reach, visit the surrounding colorful tribal villages. Observe the traditional lifestyle of the people, interact with the locals, taste their local renditions, etc. Back to Jambughoda for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Jambugodha - Uthelia
Have breakfast and depart by road for Uthelia through Champaner, a historical city of Gujarat. This UNESCO World heritage site is dotted with several architectural monuments. Once you reach, explore its popular tourist attractions including Champaner Fort, Jama Masjid, Kalika temple etc. Reach Uthelia in the evening. Complete the check-in formalities at one of the heritage hotels. The rest of the day is free. Overnight stay.
Day 04: Uthelia - Bhavnagar
On the 4th day of the tour, post breakfast, visit Lothal, one of the important cities of Harappan civilization. On arrival, explore the remains of the bustling commercial center during 2000 BCE. Later, leave for Bhavnagar, a historical city founded in 1724. On arrival, complete the check-in formalities at one of the heritage hotels. The evening is scheduled for a visit to the Barton Museum and shopping at the local Bazaar. Stay overnight.
Day 05: Bhavnagar - Palitana - Bhavnagar
All of day 5 is for an excursion to Paliatna, an important religious site for the followers of Jain religion who believe that to attain nirvana, they need to visit this site. Palitana Jain temples, located on Mount Shatrunjaya, are around 863 marble-cut temples, which were carved during the11th to 20th century. Back to Bhavnagar for an overnight stay.
Day 06: Bhavnagar - Gondal
Have breakfast on day 6 and depart by road for Gondal, a historical city (around 180 kms). Afternoon arrival at Gondal, check-in your hotel. Later leave for exploring its importance attractions including Naulakha palace- a 17th century palace with beautiful balconies and stone carvings. The other visit is for the vintage car collection of the royal family of Gondal that includes a 1910 new engine, a Delage and Daimler from the 1920s, a 1935 Mercedes, 1935 Packard 2 door convertible, etc. Stay overnight.
Day 07: Gondal - Wankaner
On the 7th day of the tour, post breakfast, hit the road to Wanakner, a former princely state of Gujarat. On the way, you visit attractions like Watson Museum-one of Gujarat’s largest museums and Rashtriya Shala - see cloth weaving being done. Proceed to Wanakner. On arrival, check-in at your hotel. Later, leave for sightseeing including Wanakner Palace Museum- house of the Wanakner’s royalty now transformed into museum and the nearby local village. Overnight stay in Wankaner.
Day 08: Wankaner - Ahmedabad
Today is the last day of the tour, post breakfast, depart by road to Ahmedabad. The afternoon is scheduled for a city tour sightseeing of Ahmedabad. After farewell dinner, get on-time transfer to the Ahmedabad airport or railway station to board a flight or train to your onward destination.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- 07 Night Accommodation in hotels Double sharing room basis.
- Daily breakfast in hotel.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Chauffeured Aircondition car for all transfers and tours as per program
- Local English Speaking during sightseeing as per itinerary
- 5All currently applicable taxes.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any entrance fee to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.