- Tour planned by expert staff, keeping in mind the general interests and passions of the tourists
- Enough leisure time for visitors to explore and enjoy the destinations at their own pace.
- An exotic 2 night stay in Bangkok and 3 nights in Pattaya.
- An amazing detour to Coral Island in Pattaya.
- A trip to Siracha Tiger Zoo and Crocodile Farm located in Pattaya.
- Enjoy Tower Shoot and Sky Pattaya Rocket Ball in Pattaya.
- Have a wonderful day out in Marine Park and Safari World in Pattaya.
- Enjoy Chao Phraya River Cruise along with dinner in Bangkok.
- The tour includes all transfers.
DAY 1: Arrive – Bangkok - Pattaya
Arrive at Bangkok Airport in the morning to be received cordially by our IHPL representative. Accompanied by the staff representative, get on a two hour drive to Pattaya, one of the most exotic beach destination in South East Asia. Post Arrival, indulge in your favorite pastimes. Enjoy the city ambience, relax and lay off at beaches, revel in the delicacies with local restaurants and relish the exotic bar. Pamper yourself with amazing body massages and shop till you drop. It`s like the whole city for your wishes. Evening is free at your leisure! Return to your hotel for the overnight stay.
DAY 2: Pattaya - Half Day Coral Island Tour in Pattaya and Crocodile Farm
Post Breakfast, get transferred to the picturesque Coral Island (Kohlan), passing through the wonderful azure waters of Gulf of Thailand. You have the entire day at your leisure. You can laze around the beach, relax, snorkel or swim around, relishing to the full, the island`s marvelously scenic beaches. There is also an option of diving down the sea waters to behold the exotic marine life from close quarters.
After this, Get transferred to the crocodile farm to marvel at these giant beasts from nearby. Besides having the largest water area, this farm also has largest population of crocodiles which are bred in-house. Spend the evening at your wish, soaking in and understanding this incredible city. Return to the hotel for the overnight stay.
DAY 3: Pattaya - Sriracha Tiger Zoo and Adventurous Activities
Start your day off with a healthy breakfast and travel to Sriracha Tiger Zoo, which is one of the best Tiger zoos in the world. Pervaded with wonderful natural surroundings all over, the park is house to hundreds of tigers which you can see closely. Herein you also have great opportunity to take amazing pictures while holding tiger cubs in your hands and feeding them. An amazing dose of entertainment lies in here for your family and friends.
In the latter part of the day, relish the adventurous rides like the Tower Shoot and Sky Pattaya to enjoy to the hilt. The evening is free at your leisure. Return to your hotel and stay for overnight at Pattaya.
DAY 4: Pattaya – Bangkok – Chao Phraya
After breakfast, get transferred from Pattaya to Bangkok and perform check in to your hotel and relax. Proceed to River City Pier later in the evening. From the River Shopping Complex, get aboard the beautiful Chao Phraya Princess Cruise and enjoy the amazingly picturesque sights of both the sides of the Chao Phraya River. Click the beautiful pictures of the two "Wonders by Night"-the temple of Dawn and the temple of Emerald Buddha, as you sail through the river on your amazing boat. Enjoy lip smacking dinner prepared carefully by expert chefs as well as live music as you revel in the delightful settings. Return to your hotel for the overnight stay.
DAY 5: Bangkok Safari World and Marine Park
Post Breakfast, get ready for a day full of fun and frolic at the Safari World and Marine Park, one of the Thailand`s most popular destinations. The park is divided into four different parts-the Safari Park, the Bird Park, The Games Corner, and the Macaw Island). An incredible haven of exotic wildlife, the Safari Park is an amazing world of several species like dolphins, orangutans, seals and many other exquisite birds as well as animals. The setting is closely African and there are mouth-watering lunch options to choose from. Transfer back to your hotel for few moments of relaxation. The evening is free to spend. Catch sights of amazing places within the city and experience the wonderful vibrancy of the place. Get transferred to your hotel for relaxed overnight stay.
DAY 6: Departure
Enjoy your morning meals and perform check out. Get transferred to the airport for your return journey.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Pattaya
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Bangkok
- Phuket City Tour on Seat in Coach Basis
- Coral Island tour in Pattaya
- Siracha tiger Zoo in Pattaya
- Crocodile Farm in Pattaya
- Tower Shoot & Sky Pattaya Rocket ball (Min 2 Pax) in Pattaya
- Safari World and Marine Park in Bangkok
- Chaophraya River Cruise with dinner in Bangkok
- 05 breakfasts
- Return airport transfers
- All transfer on Seat in Coach Basis
- Return airfare charges.
- Airport Taxes.
- Visa Charges.
- Thailand Visa Cost (to be obtained on arrival at Thailand Airport ) By Paying Approx THBT 1000/- Per Person.
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Government service tax.